You may click on any image to see it larger!

Check often to see who we've photographed and what we've been doing recently...

Saturday, October 18

I owe an apology to Laura for not getting these posted sooner!








Laura's mom, Carol, set the bar high for me, coaxing Laura and her family to come to Signal Mountain from Atlanta for VERY CASUAL portraits. She wanted them to feel completely natural and unaffected and wanted all black and white.




























Well, while they're maybe not completely candid, the photographs ended up very warm and casual. I think I caught the fun that seems to define her gang!





We're thankful to be so busy! I hope this tease gives her a glimpse of all the other wonderful casual and candids from the session. I can't wait to show her the rest.