You may click on any image to see it larger!

Check often to see who we've photographed and what we've been doing recently...

Friday, March 14

John Henry's First portraits




What a lousy, foggy day to have first photographs! It was as thick as soup an Signal Mountain this morning!




John Henry has a lot of energy and will need it to keep up with big sister, Julia. From all appearances, he's up to it. I don't think he ever stopped wiggling and smiling, except to take a snack break. I think he's going to keep mom and dad very busy.














I photographed John and Molly's wedding NINE years ago! When she told me it had been that long, I'm sure my look said disbelief. (I'm just sure I'm not that old! Ha!)



















I also don't think we could have gotten these without Molly's mom helping. I'm always amazed how these young moms keep everything together. There are lots of opportunities for "loose ends". Thanks, Susie, for helping Molly and me!!